On 11/04/2013 11:58 PM, Timothy D. Lenz wrote:
> To me, dumping files all over the drives is messy, sloppy, and bad
> practice. Always has been and always will be. Someone just wants to copy
> MS stupidity into linux.

Maybe so, but as that is supported it would be good if there are clean
install instructions for doing that. I tried that once put found out
that at least some of the plugins failed to install correctly for me and
I needed to do symlinks, etc. to be able to start vdr properly.

Maybe it was just my fault but I can try to test with newest version of
everything once I get to place where I have that vdr 2.0 system running.

Mika