On 04/12/2012 10:48 PM, Saggi Mizrahi wrote:
Now that we started moving to conform with pep8 you would probably like to be
able to easily check your code.

If you use vim you could use this vim script
I check PEP8 based on this version and it passed with
no noise.

But seems it failed to vdsm_unit_test with
'E261 at least two spaces before inline comment.'
And this version can find the E261 error too:
https://github.com/jcrocholl/pep8/branches/master

Also I found otherinconsistent  check result from different
python-pep8 versions.
So I think It is necessary to have auniformstandard
for pep8 in vdsm to avoid such noise.

I you are not using vim follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Switch to vim
2. Install the script
3. Profit

Lei