David,

Yes, I am sure that the Versions team has its priorities, but as I
stated previously, they are neglecting such a portion of the market
where it is a small niche to begin with. Screaming often helps people
see what they are missing and jump on it.

This is not working for the Versions team.

If a company came to me and said "I am interested in 500 licenses of
your product, but you dont have educational pricing" I would not tell
them ok, well we will in a few weeks, be patient (especially with the
economy so tight and the end of the year coming where organizations
need to spend money or lose it)

I told Versions this and NADA from them. Not one thing. Nothing.
Zilch. Zippo.

Cornerstone replied in 2 hours, said we dont normally do this large of
sale, lets work it out so both parties benefit and are happy. Then
opened communication, asked questions to understand need, timeline, etc

-Jason