I'm not Jason, but wow.. what a nice reply from Versions team member..

Version is nice, and I was really looking forward to pay for the
software once out of beta. Fast forward to auto-update from beta to
1.0.2 - my computer (eary 2008 top of the line imac with every option
maxed out) grinds to halt when I launch Versions (I was going to pay
on day one, but come on - the release was totally fucked up, at least
for me). No updates for over a week (I'd consider the problem to be a
major one), support form not working (I actually tried to contact you
guys), and now the "we don't care about your f***ing 50 bucks"
attitude from the software's developer.

Well folks, I know you don't care, but I just want you to know that
you actually lost exactly 3 licenses sales with that message (me and
my 2 co-workers whom I manage). I'm actually glad I found out about
your real attitude before me and the company I work at, shelled out
money for the product.

Good luck folks. Probably you won't need it, but considering the
current state of affairs - a mess - there's a chance you might need
it.

Mikhail.