I, too, would like to add my desire to resume my use of Versions.app.
I updated all my repos to 1.6, blissfully unaware of the impact to my
favorite svn manager.  As it stands, I had to revert to the command
line (which is fine) or the SCPlugin, which is kind of cool.  I think
reverting my SVN installation would be more dangerous than simply
awaiting a Versions update.  Versions.app Sparkles, doesn't it?