The first thing I'd do is fire up Terminal in that directory and type 'svn status'. Make sure that the rename (modeled as a delete and add- with-history, shown with a plus sign in column 3) is shown. Unless Subclipse has actually flagged the change in the working copy, you can't expect Versions to pick up on it. If so, the next thing I'd do is refresh the working copy view in Versions to see if the change is reflected. On Leopard, Versions listens to FSEvents for working copies, so it automatically gets notified when files change and knows to update accordingly. I'd be curious to know what the actual state of the working copy is when you're seeing this symptom in Versions....

 - Quinn