I work with Eclipse and in this week we pass a big problem again. My
developers rename the archive.java inside the Eclipse to
ArchiveDao.java (for exemplo). When they open the Versions, Version
say that file is missing and begin our problem. In a subeclipse, when
we rename a file, its automatic rename in svn too. I think that the
Versions have this basic (for me) feature. Its have or have not and
how can we pass it?

Its function like:

Version file
Monitor Versioned File