On 02/07/13 12:42, Sergey Gromov wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I'll look at the other bugs, but it might not be very easy to fix all
of them in a short time.
Indeed, the two other issues are not bugs, rather a sophisticated
feature request :)

I've had a look at this. Unfortunately for determining lines / error bars needs quite a large reorganisation to make this work. The error bar determination code doesn't know how to handle steps or bezier curves. It needs some sort of common make-a-line-path function which handles the various cases. I'll have to leave this for the next release or so, as will take quite a lot of time to think about the design and recode it.

Jeremy