Hi Jeremy,

I've had a look at this. Unfortunately for determining lines / error bars needs
quite a large reorganisation to make this work.
I was going through the code and had the same impression...
So it'll be great in whatever next release!

Sergey

On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:08:49 +0200, Jeremy Sanders <jer...@jeremysanders.net>