From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jimmy D. Moore
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:04 AM
To: Virtual Fly Box; Fly Fishing World; Hill Coountry Fly Fishers
Subject: [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY

No Quotes or Jokes today and tomorrow.  Taking off for Christmas.  Will
resume Quotes and Jokes on Friday.

Here's wishing all my fly fishing/tying friends on the Virtual Fly Box,
Fly Fishing World and Hill Country Fly Fishers E-mail lists and
Jokesters a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.  My five
kids and eight grandkids will all be here for Christmas and the Moore
House will become the Nut House for a couple of days.

It's a pleasure to send a ray of sunshine into each of your Inboxes each
day.  Hope your Christmas and New Year brings you good health and

JIMMY D