*Chuck -*
**
*I think it's a chicken and the egg question.  Either might work.  The only
way to know is to pick one approach and give it a try.*

*--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen's Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com*
*
*