I saw Mike with Jack Dennis in Wichita for a weekend program about 6-7 years
ago. Those are some good guys and I learned a ton as I was very new to the
sport at the time. This was about 2 months after Gary LaFontaine had passed and
they showed a nice video tribute to their friend after dinner one night.