From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: for the list.....
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 23:26:01 -0600

Guys, just so we're clear..........the "NO recipes Fly Swap" is NOT something
that is about flies for fishing............i got one reply already from someone
who seems to think that flies, "that work for me" is what i'm looking
for.......usually that is what we swap...........but this time that is NOT what
i'm looking for. This swap is STRICKTLY for "Artistic" flies that would be tyed
for the wall as ART. Flies "should" be tyed on rather large blind eye hooks
using gut eyes. Materials are exotic feathers, fancy beads and usually silk
thread.  I know that many of my fellow tyers are able to tie "mountable"
fishing flys but these super flys are not what is called Artistic (although
they are beautiful).  Please check my website for hints and also the web for
artistic flys for some more ideas.  Remember - only six tyers - first come
first in.

Thankx! mark

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your
BlackBerry or iPhone.