Does your wallet hum as it empties at today's gas prices?

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C.  Canada

Our old '94 Surburban is our fishin' truck........i bought it brand new in
July '94 and it haulded musicians all over North America for 8 years before
i retired it to being nothin' but a fishin' truck........it's got over 200K
miles on it...........still runs great......Compression and torque is as
good as ever.....4th set of brakes and third transmission......but the puppy
just hums at 70mph.
i have a rod rack built inside now that holds 7 rods strung up and ready to
grab and GO! @ alllll times........Nniiccee.............
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif>