MARK SENDS

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: FW: for the list
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:28:55 -0600

i can keep the rods set up and ready to throw a line in the Avalanche as well
as long as i have the wall down in the back seat area.
With it up, the bed is 5 ft. 3 inches........with it down, the bed is 8 ft. 1
inch.....with nothin' but air space ahead of that all the way to the
dash/windshield down the middle. An Avalanche is built on the exact same chasis
as a Surburban........this is our 5th Avalanche, and we finally got the top of
the line LTZ w/ the SUPER Cool Computer Controlled Suspension. Rides like a
DREAM.........
plus we got two Navigation Systems.....ONStar and GM.......and Misa can ride in
back and watch DVD's if she wants........... lol