For Mark

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:04:59 -0600

J.B., i've heard bout all the antics that go on there..........not my cup of
tea.

From: jbal...@a5.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: QFTD
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:53:49 -0500

There’s a reason why we call it our Annual Trout Kicking Expedition besides the
time I tripped over a rainbow. In the upper mile & a half, when the water’s low
enough to wade, there can be twenty to thirty fish using you as a current
break. If you stand still too long, the larger fish will bump your ankles
trying to get you to move so you’ll turn the rocks. Last year the water was
high most of the time & except for one day the only time we could wade was from
5 AM until 7 or 7:30. Still caught lots of fish, so you should have fun. Watch
for the fish slappers in the outlets near the dam, you’ll know what I’m talking
about when you see them.