FOR MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:11:42 -0600

Got to meet him, watch him tye and hang out a bit with him, at the Somerset
show one time........hadda be over 10 years ago. It was in the 90's for sure.
Real nice guy.....his wife is Japanese like mine so we had that in common and
got to talkin' all bout Japan and the like. Naturally i bought one of his books
and got it signed. Misa gets an honorary copy of this KILLER Japanese fly
fishing magazine every month.....she's a bit of celeb in Japan, lmao.....so
they just send it. Anyway.....this mag. has a DVD in every issue. Incredable
footage of fly fishing in Japan and also of all the different fly tyers tying
flies. They tye some mean flies.....