We're having a good time with the program up here. I taught some tying this
spring. We had an outing at Ft. Leavenworth this weekend.

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Duh, what do you call this thing?
To: "virtual fly box" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 6:03 PM

Jeff, found out from Rick Trowbridge that you be the man in the Lawrence area
for Project Healing Waters..........good for you  man. I'm putting together a
stash of hooks for Rick, so he'll have them for his vets at the different
retreats..... We had a terriffic time this weekend.....it was a ton-o-fun. The
vets were all really nice guys and real into learning how to cast and tye, etc.
Misa and Jeremy and i did our best with the casting in the mornings. Jeremey is
SOOOOOOOO Gung-HO! It was great havin' him there. All the vets caught fish and
that was really cool.