Alan
If the tubes are plastic or plastic lined, just push tube onto the tapered
shank of a blind eyed salmon hook.
ist all ive ever used
iain

Jeff:

Have you gotten the tube holder that you put in the
jaws of your vise?
If so, where did you get it.
You can reply off list.
I am also looking into tube flies.

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else
looks?

  Iain, thanks for that link last week. I have been doing extensive
  research and have a bunch of supplies ordered. I am wanting to develop some
  tube applications for bass. This is what I want to tie for Sowbug this year.
  Something maybe new to folks.