  From: iain short
  To: VFB-new
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 8:39 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Tying tube flies

  Alan
  If the tubes are plastic or plastic lined, just push tube onto the tapered
shank of a blind eyed salmon hook.
  ist all ive ever used
  iain

  Jeff:

  Have you gotten the tube holder that you put in the jaws of your vise?
  If so, where did you get it.
  You can reply off list.
  I am also looking into tube flies.

  Thank you,
  Alan Di Somma

  Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?

    Iain, thanks for that link last week. I have been doing extensive research
and have a bunch of supplies ordered. I am wanting to develop some tube
applications for bass. This is what I want to tie for Sowbug this year.
Something maybe new to folks.