  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:18 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Reeling left-handed

        Jimmy, Next time on the stream, strip with your left hand and let the
line lay on the water, try controlling the line through your left hand and stay
off the reel. See if that works for you. That is what I do. Actually I slip the
line between  my index finger and the grip. The drag is controlled there and
the left hand feeds the line. This may not be the right way of doing it but it
works well for me.
        Tony