  From: Don Ordes
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:33 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Was reeling left-handed, now Cajun roots

  Yeah, but I was raised in New Orleans, so I pinch the heads flat as I drag
the eyeballs out backwards with the juice.  The antennas have to wiggle.  LOL
  My mom was Bergeron/Hotard, Cajun as it gets- from Houma, La- heart of Cajun
Country.

  Oh. BYW, I cook up a mean red or roux Crawfish Etoufee. plus gumbo, plus
red-beans and rice, and real roast beef po-boys (debris style).  Fried seafood,
whoo-boy, I guarontee-u.

  LOL, So we're BROTHERS after all !!!

  DonEaux