I should of used my Spell Check.
Tony

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Reeling left-handed
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:10 PM

I am right handed and I cast with my right hand and reel
in with my left.  To me, casting and holding the rod with my
dominant hard/arm is more important than reeling-in. That is why all my Hardy
Perfects are the more expensive and difficult to obtain left hand wind models,
as are my all spinning reels and baitcast reels.
Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C. Canada