I posted a few weeks back that I had contacted Byard and what the site problem
was and what he would do about it.

________________________________
From: Jimmy D. Moore <ray...@earthlink.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 10:10:14 AM
Subject: [VFB] I'll take the VFB list over any Forum

 I belong to three (3) forums.  Neither
of the 3 get much use, and they have
just as many problems as the VFB.  BTW, the Virtual Fly Box website
appears to have been removed.

However, the Lines End Online Fly Shop is still operational at:

http://linesend.com/

Back before we went with
Google, there was a Forum available on the
VFB website. There was also a Chat Room.  It was a late night deal
and not everyone like DonO, Allan and I are "late Owls."

Byard has lots of good deals right
now, and some close out prices on
selected items.

JIMMY D

I prefer the current

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits