Are you saying I was in danger of getting the boot? If not, why use my name
here? Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:12 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Off-topic Kicking somebody out !!!!1

  I ain't kicking nobody out !! Done that already, last year.  Think a little
  bit and you'll remember who it was.  And no, it wasn't Chuck .

  JIMMY D

  Niclas Runarsson wrote:

Something like that is never off-topic in the VFB family.
(If someone kicks you out, then I'll join you.)

Your daughter will be in our prayers here in Sweden.

/Nick

01:34:00