    From: Niclas Runarsson <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com>
    Subject: Re: [VFB] Re: Off-topic Kicking somebody out !!!!1
    To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
    Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 2:31 PM

    Well, it looked like that to me since he didn't say a word about
    it in his reply to Allan, that he posted before I mentioned it...
    and the fact that mine was the only quoted even though Allan's was
    quoted in mine didn't make me feel less behind the cross hairs either.
I know that Allan's wasn't more than tongue-in-cheek, since most
    of us have asked for prayers in the past... and that's why I
    didn't expect to see something like that coming towards that comment.
But I don't care what was meant by it. It doesn't matter. I got
    angry about what was said and what was not said, not about who he
    is. We have been good friends for six years and it takes more than
    one disagreement about words to make me question a friendship like
    that.
But two hours after my last word in that discussion, any trace of
    irritation left disappeared anyway... to be replaced with prayers
for Jody. /Nick