What the heck is this all about, we are family here are we not.
I guess I missed something . Replies off list only..
Tony

--- On Tue, 9/21/10, Niclas Runarsson <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com> wrote:

From: Niclas Runarsson <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Re:  Off-topic Kicking somebody out !!!!1
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 2:31 PM

Meddelande

Well,
it looked like that to me since he didn't say a word about it in his
reply to Allan, that he posted before I mentioned it... and the fact
that mine was the only quoted even though Allan's was quoted in mine didn't
make
me feel less behind the cross hairs either.

I know
that Allan's wasn't more than tongue-in-cheek, since most of us have asked
for prayers in the past... and that's why I didn't expect to see
something like that coming towards that comment.

But I
don't care what was meant by it. It doesn't matter. I got angry about
what was said and what was not said, not about who he is. We have been
good friends for six years and it takes more than one disagreement
about words to make me question a friendship like that.

But two hours after my last word in that discussion, any trace
of irritation left disappeared anyway... to be replaced with prayers
for Jody.

/Nick