Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Don
Ordes
Skickat: den 20 september 2010 02:45
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: Re: [VFB] Re: Off-topic Kicking somebody out !!!!1

Nick,
I don't think Jimmy was singling you or Chuck or me out with exclamation
points or the comment in general.  Yours was the last email on the topic and
that made it the one he replied to the list on.  So it seemed like he was
addressing you (or Chuck?) and it was, I believe, the thread that he was
impersonally addressing- all the way back to Allen.

I've seen this very thing happen before a number of times, and people get
bent out of shape over an indirect fingerpoint.  It was an idea, not an
accusation.

Jimmy had no intention to make anyone look stupid, and I didn't take it that
way.

Allen's comment, as we all know, was tongue-in-cheek.  Any adverse reactions
to that comment were, by extension, misinformed.

We have always welcomed prayer requests, so why should this one be
different.