From: Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com>
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com"
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2011 3:34 PM
Subject: [VFB]

Being that there has been no traffic on these two lists I thought I would post
something just so that members don't think thr lists have died. I miss the
posts even though I don't have anything to say.
I will be tying at the Southern FFF Conclave this Friday and Saturday.  Then
have a week in between the Conclave and the Southern Bamboo Rod Gathering. on
the 20, 21, 22.
Been tying some Chili Demons and some English Spiders the past couple of days.

Arkansas Tony