Peggy: Thanks a lot. Me too. I hope he finds whatever is causing the pain, because three months is three months too long,but hope it’s an easy fix. That would be the best outcome I could hope for. When I was in the hospital two months ago they thought it was my IBS acting up, but apparently not. Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Peggy Brenner
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 4:48 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Thoughts and prayers needed

I hope this is just some testing, or maybe a little adjustment of a
previous repair.

Peggy

On 11/30/2013 11:08 PM, Chuck Alexander wrote:
Folks: I need your thoughts and prayers. This Tuesday morning I have to
have both an Upper Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy (PLEASE God let them use
two DIFFERENT tubes LOL) as I have been having stomach/intestinal pains
since late July or so. It got soooo bad, that in August I had to go to
the ER and they kept me for three days running all sorts of tests,
starting with tests on the heart as a man (or woman) of 55 with any type
chest or abdominal pain, that’s the first thing they rule out. Thought
it was my gall bladder because the pain radiated in back from between my
shoulder blades to down and in front at my abdominal area. Ruled that
out with CT scans, and  ultrasounds, and said though the gall bladder a
little inflamed, there were no stones, or blockages. Plus, they did a
Mio View stress test for my heart and said they saw little or no
blockages, so I was glad to hear that. But SOMETHING is making it hurt
24/7. My doc says it could even be scar tissue/adhesions attaching
themselves to my intestines as I had to have FIVE Hiatal Hernia repair
surgeries, and have three plastic meshes in there now, along with 27
staples, and over 200 permanent type stitches.  I hope they find out
what it is, but just hope it’s something that can be easilly corrected
as this pain is getting to be a major pain. And NONE of the meds my new
doc I found while in the hospital prescribed me. That’s was the good
part about that whole thing too. I went to a different hospital than the
one we normally use, as we moved two years ago, and the one I now use is
closer, and I love my new doc who is now our new Family Doc. Thanks a
lot, Chuck

Peggy Brenner
President IWFF
http://pbandj.us/SixSistersFlybox/

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.