Betreff: Re: [VFB] Blizzard -Rope Dub swap 2014 CLOSED revised to 14 tiers
Datum: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:24:41 +0100
Von: Peggy Brenner <peggy.bren...@comcast.net>
An: Virtual Fly Box <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>

I have one person who dropped, so I reduced the number to 14

On 12/4/2013 9:33 AM, Peggy Brenner wrote:
> I just went through our emails of today and this is what I have.  The
> list for both swaps was the same except for the very bottom. We'll go
> with 15 swappers, a sweet list of materials, and you can rope dub or
> not. This way a option is a winter themed free style rope dubbed fly.
>
> Ice dub
> Polar bear
> Seal fur (synthetic OK) or walrus
> Penguin feathers (if you have them)
> Arctic fox
> Islandic sheep,
> caribou
> Yeti hair
> Narwhal under-hair dubbing
> ice colors of angel hair
> snowshoe hair from a snowshoe hare
>
> And, deadline February 7, flies to
>
> Peggy Brenner
> 266 N River Rd
> Milford, NH 03055
>
> I still work 3 days a week, till May, then it's good bye job, hello
> Medicare, retirement in August when Jerry turns 67.
>
> And we are both coming down to Sowbug in 2014 anyone else coming?

    1. Don Ordes- 18 Below Caddis Fly Nymph (18” below the strike indicator)
    2.  Allan Fish
    3.  Mike Bliss
   4.  Pete Gramp-Josh's White Lightning nymph
    5.  Peggy Brenner-Artic fox salmon with ice dub body rope on
    6.  Chuck Alexander - maybe
    7. Alan Single-L DiSomma
    8.  Ashley Strutt
    9.  Rick Zieger if he can find his dubbing
    10. Wayne Blake-Hedges
    11. J. Balmer
    12. Joyce Westphal
  13. Jerry Mckaughan