The entire organization just takes time, and that get's in short supply when you take part in shows, swaps and teaching, oh and a job.

I feel that September 1, when I am retired I'll reorganize as well. I started with plastic shoe boxes and a excel workbook. but I have 5 years of new additions. There are bar code readers out there, but most of the materials are not in the data base that supports them.

Our first 2 months are going to be fishing in northern NH and Maine our of a Winnebago. Then South and west for the winter and spring.

Peggy