Thanks, Peggy.  Good for you
JIMMY D

Peggy Brenner wrote:

i think this is the experience of the larger shops, who can carry lines at different price points. I do Orvis days at 2 of their shops including the Manchester Headquarters.

Last year I did a kids program with over 40 kids and all the parents were taking FlyFishing 101 or 201 the same weekend and buying Clear Water outfits. It is growing, just not so fast in the very expensive equipment. We fish with a Winnebago, and the campgrounds are full of families with the Bubble pak kits trying to get started with the DVD. We have a day program we put together on the fly that helps get them started and on the water. Knots and setting up the gear, casting, and fly tying, then some on water. the families we started 3 years ago are still out there, they may have upgraded a bit, but they are having fun!

Peggy

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.