Hi Alan,

sounds like a micro-swap. I'll send you some back.

I'll send you my addy on direct mail

Rene

On 11/13/2019 06:39 PM, Phxflytyer wrote:
Rene:

Give me your address and I will send you some of my favorite flys?

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Mesa, Az.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.

Real funny Scotty?
Now beam down my clothes!!!!!