   Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:19:49 -0000
   From: "jmedakev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Best Video Technology

I'm at the end of my rope. For years I've been using quick time as the
primary output for my online videos.

But I hate it that many many people don't have QuickTime.

So I switched to flash. I like it that most people already have flash,
and its soooo customizable.

But as I just found out yesterday (my deadline) flash won't cut it for
large files.

So I need a video technology that most people already have, that can
handle 14 minute files... and occasionally 28 minute files. Is mpg4 a
good option? Can't all the players read mpg4?

I'd say I'm pretty familiar with internet broadcasting... but I'm
looking for input from others. What would you guys suggest?

Jamie
thekeverreport.com

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?

Do you blog for your business?