I too received this SPAM, totally unsolicited.  I replied to the "notify" email with a direct
request to never be contacted by your company again.  Both emails I received from you were
form-letters and totally unsolicited.  At no point did I sign up for your lists or even visit your
site.  It's obvious that VEOH doesn't respect the group, my time or standard netiquette.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "akonix_dmitry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is Dmitry Shapiro, CEO of Veoh.  I wanted to address this issue
> personally...
>
> We have sent out one email to our [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, announcing the
> launch of our video uploader.  The only emails on our list are people
> that have sent an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Individual Fireant Explains