In general, I'd agree with you, Clint, but this is an emergency of
unprecedented proportions. If various people on the list happen to have
access to footage, I'd want to hear about it directly, given the
circumstances. I'm following as many blogs as possible, but there's no
way to know about all of them. So if new and urgent hurricane-related
footage becomes available, my vote would be to share it.

But if the list feels otherwise, please feel free to bombard me with it
off-list. I'm getting high traffic to my new Katrina blog courtesy of
yahoo and I want to promote as much of your hurricane-related videos as
possible....

ac

--
Andy Carvin