This has been discussed many times. We are not intending to continue
much longer with this default feeds list. Its old. A relic from the
first version when only 20 video feeds were even in existence. A lot
has happened since then.

We're working on improving our directory. When its at a point where we
feel its more usable, we'll drop the default feeds altogether.

Look, Steve, I've spent a lot of time replying to these threads today,
and these are all great questions you're putting forth. I feel rather
put on the defensive though. If you want to give me a call, go
ahead... (201) 328-4547

Or, here's another idea... you could hit the donation button on our
website. We do a ton of work to develop FireANT and want it to always
be free. We don't get paid to do it. We do it because we believe in
it, and we believe in individual people who make media. We certainly
hope to make enough money to sustain at some point, but as of now we
could certainly use the extra cash. It would help us buy more time,
maybe even hire another developer.

Or maybe its simply easier to lob complaints and accusations.

-Josh