Joshua Kinberg wrote:
> OK, full disclosure on this... we're not lawyers. We're regular people
> trying to make a cool product and a business out of something we
> started on our own. We're learning as we go. There are definitely some
> things that we hope to clarify on our website and in our licensing
> agreement (that thing that most people just click OK on and never
> read).

Josh, please don't think we (ok, I should only speak for me) are trying
to be adversarial. I think it's good we bring up these issues. If there
are any lawyers on the list, speak up! ;)

I just worry that in making a sustainable business, the focus may shift
towards "making a sustainable business" rather than the greater goal of
videoblogging and contributing to the community. I say this only because
I've seen it happen before, and it makes me sad every time.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys have done, I really do appreciate it.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...