when talking to your potential audience etc who may not be in the know of the geekery, why not just call it Internet TV and Internet Radio?  And you have a Channel with Shows
they can Tune In with a Free Subscription

Visit
this Website and/or Download this Software to get started.

You can even easily Upload my Shows to your iPod or gMini etc... to take with you on the go.

-------

The debate (is that what this is?) should not only be about how to talk to non-publishers or anyone who does not need to know geek tech terms.
The debate is how publishers, technologists, teachers and anyone else interested in knowing the tech details.... should communicate amongst each other.

The above example language could just as easily incorporate any buzzword that they may already know.... ("So, whats this videoblog thing?" It's like Internet TV that anyone can make)

sull