Hi Chuck!

> I would like the group's advice on the simplest and easiest way to
> do video editing on a pc.
The easiest (and most affordable) PC video editing software for video clips is Ulead's VideoStudio 9 or Pinnacle's Studio Plus 9. Both have free trial downloads. uleads is fully functional.  Both are made for novies but yet come with a lot of integrated bells and whistles.

I agree wiht another member about Muvee, but Muvee is best for automatic editing, not for editing decisions made by you.  Another way to say this is that Muvee is great for photo and video montage movies, not traditional narrative storylines.

To your success,
Nerissa
Author, The Ultimate Guide to Free Video Editing Software

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?