These people who "just like TV" will start getting more into it when
RSS feeds can be read via a common set-top box and they don't have to
get off their lazy butt to download them.  ;)

My 2c

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I got the same thing when I got my first MP3 player (pre-ipod).
People
> were like WTF? Who cares? Then this summer my dad (who says he hates
> computers and technology) got excited about MP3's and went out and
> bought a portable CD player that handles MP3's. He had no idea that
> there are other options, like iPods and was fascinated when I showed
> him mine. So we just have to realize that concepts of what media is
> and how it should be are pretty deeply embedded in the culture. It's
> will change, it just takes time. I have another friend who helps me
> shoot for my video blog occasionally and seems to really enjoy it
and
> he likes my vlog, and I was telling him about how video blogging is
> great and about the different aggregators etc. stc. blah blah and he
> just looked at me and said, "not me." I was like, what do you mean?
He