Hi there - I wonder if anyone has camera advice....I know someone who
wants to buy a bunch of cameras for high-quality videoblogging.  He
was thinking of purchasing JVC GZ-MG30s...until a friend of mine
suggested the Sony HDRHDV.  Does anyone have any thoughts on either of
these cameras - or a suggestion of their own?  Price isn't as much of
an issue as the quality of the footage and the ease with which it will
be to hook the cameras up to all sorts of computers at different
locations, etc.

Thanks so so much for any advice -

Dina (blip.tv)