Hi Dina, Need more information. What kind of vlogging are we talking
about?

Do you need the camcorders to perform in a variety of situations? From
Mac to PC to Linux?

What kind of power supply do you want to deal with or have access to?

What kind of recording media, tape, DVD, hard drive, memory card?

What kind of output do you want to have: Web only? DVD? HD?

Will you use the camcorders for other than vlogging purposes?
Prosumer? Professional? If money is no object (love that phrase) what
would your dream camcorder look like?

I have a few ideas on camcorders but need to know the starting points.

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "dinarebecca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>