--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:27:06 +0100, printaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > is it a mirror, a splog or what? and what do I do?
>
> Looks like a mirror. They're probably sucking down your RSS feed and
> republishing. Clicking the press button gives you:
>
> Further Information:
> Jesse Faen - ASP International Media Manager
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mobile: +61-(0)-407-189-289
> ASP Int'l office (Aus): +61-(0)-7-5599-1550
>
> Kirk Willcox - Quiksilver International Media Manager
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Local number in Fiji: (679) 990 4129
>
> Going up to the main domain and clicking media gives you:
>
> Media Directors:
> Mandy McKinnon
> 0417 079941
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> JJ - Quiksilver Media Manager
> Phone: 0421 384431
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I'd start off by sending a cease and desist to those people to find
out
> what the hell is going on.
>
> - Andreas
> --
> <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

Hi Andreas

thanx for such a quick response

I'll contact quicksilver. I dont know that they are responsible
though. Its not their style.

It looks funny to me, I couldn't find a way to navigate to that page
through the site, could only find it through google. Is the
quicksilver frame part of it a mirror too?

blakkbyrd