"Leading
off with an entirely irrelevant and possibly antagonistic question and
expecting to get the attention and respect you want isn't a relationship
building strategy. You become know as the asshole with the camera instead of someone worth talking to."

Well, forgive me for being curious.  That question was driving me crazy.  I thought Dick Cavett was in his eighties.  When I guessed his age as being 75, I was being very kind.

I object to this nonsense about "being ashamed of one's age".  One of the first things I'll voluntarily tell you is that I am 67 years old.

I'll happily become known as "the asshole with the camera".  I've always asked the hard and unexpected questions in interviews.  That's why my early radio interviews got rave reviews in the New York Times, The Herald Tribune and Newsweek Magazine.

Cavett did tell me to "Shoot! Shoot!" when I asked permission first.  I "shot" and he gagged on my simple question. I think he over-reacted partially because he was offended by my 'kind' quess that he was 75 years old.

I really expected him to smile and tell me he was 83.  I was actually 'innocent' in my offending of him.

Yeah, "asshole with a camera"?  Watch out when I'm around!

Now, I'll have to do some gooey nice arty stuff to balance my reputation.

In fact, I'm editing a "Vlog In Stone" comprised of an amazing sculpture exhibit they have in the airport in Atlanta.  I guess I'll just have to risk my new notoriety and transform myself into some sort of "art-loving
fag with a camera".
Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

Videographer, Writer, Activist
Advisor: The Immortality Institute