"Tabloid journalists have been asking those kinds of questions where you're
only interested in the response and not the answer since the 1700's. Are
those the kind of people you as a 'new media' 'citizen journalist' want to
be grouped with? This is about being a decent human being, not about 'we
get to make our own fucking rules rar rar'."

I really resent being called "a tabloid journalist".  I wasn't looking for a
"shock reaction".  I was asking a question that preyed on my mind all night.
Cavett was popular in the early 1970s.  He was balding a bit even then and I
thought of him as being in his forties.

This was not some "random question"!   It was a genuine question I was dying
to hear the answer to.

I think "new media" should have the guts to ask the "politically incorrect"
question:

"Mr. Bush, does it bother you that you have caused thousands of people to
die?"  That's the kind of question this "asshole with a camera" thinks
should be asked.

I was being very gentle with Cavett.  I've always admired him.  In case no
one noticed, he was "the star" of this last vlog.  I loved his story about
Native Americans.  I'm one of his fans, not one of his enemies.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

Videographer, Writer, Activist
Advisor: The Immortality Institute
Hoboken, NJ