andrew michael baron wrote:

>On Dec 5, 2005, at 12:33 PM, Brad Webb wrote:
>

>>Let's extend the "show" analogy a bit...
>>
>>To me, most videoblogs are *segments*. Only when you have multiple
>>segments, does it become a *show*. I view *show* in this context as
>>much
>>more of a "container" than simply anything.
>>
>>That's just my opinion on it, and my knee-jerk, though.

Real World has multiple segments, though, achieved thru editing, etc. It
contains, GENERALLY speaking, mutliple "plot" points, situations,
individuals, and focuses (focusii?) Most videoblogs are "okay, here's my
thing, I'll edit out any screwups" -- a segment. For the record that is
in no way a slight against that, I certainly know 90% of what I produce
as far as personal stuff is just a segment-per-post.

--
Brad Webb, Director of Social Media Technology

http://vslabs.vsocial.com/
vSocial | Custom One Media, LLC
51 W. Third Street, #301
Tempe, AZ 85281