Hi Johnie,

Could you shed some light on this subject for me. In american TV show the credits seem to go on for about 7 to 8 minutes into the show, sometimes even past the first commercial break, is this due to crediting by laws or space on the final crawl issues? I have always wanted to know why, even parodied them, it seems that sometimes the credits are in twice, once at the start and once at the end.

Paul