Or how about this. Have a really general category structure by
default, and allow users to create their own personallized
categories based on tags. Okay maybe that's too obvious.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Categories based on tags maybe?
>
> On 1/10/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > categories... a full circle.
> > back in the day.... most were like 'categories?  that's out.
Now it's all
> > about tags!"
> > My response was... 'nope, its about categories AND tags'.

consulting with

> > > Agreed, the lack of dialog was a poor choice on our part.
Guilty.

> > >  I think on solution to the problem could be just smarter
directory

> > > Categories seem to be the smart way to go about it.
Creating  'kid
> > > friendly' categories and 'not safe for work' categories, etc.
> > >
> > > Bill Streeter

And he's
individual, not as

Vlogosphere

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=5
2&.sig=_ypWGVVDWUSpuxYaJQCHhA>
t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.
sig=ZN1ChvogeamDt5UU6pqRYQ>
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.sig=
JJpiF0el7XIZm7_UQJThew>
t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&
.sig=UJhUAw_ybLAhU1YhEOb9AA>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Terms of